You are here: Homepage > Insurance > Home Insurance

Home Insurance

Are you looking for cheaper home insurance? Different buildings and contents insurance companies have different levels of cover.
With so many house insurance companies it can be a pain to find all those buildings and contents insurance companies.

To make it easier for you to get buildings and contents insurance quotes we have created a list which of home insurers which could provide you with cheaper buildings and contents insurance and their current offers.

Home insurance companies
Home insurance company
Direct Line Home Insurance - only available direct. When you claim, they arrange for vetted tradesman to carry out repairs on your behalf. They can pay them direct and the work will be guaranteed for 12 months.
Go to Direct Line Home Insurance
£500,000 Buildings cover – as standard, with cover available against storm, flood, fire and subsidence for the structure of your home. Save 25% when you buy online
Go to MORE THAN Home Insurance
24 hour claim line, new-for-old cover for most contents (apart from clothing and household linen), replacements for many lost or damaged items delivered FREE to your door and optional Legal Expenses cover. Quote and buy online in just a few minutes.
Go to LV Home Insurance
Great cover from the home of home insurance, Norwich Union. If you have 5 years of no claims for your current buildings and contents insurance, you can get full cover home insurance for half the price
Go to Norwich Union Direct Home Insurance


Home Insurance explained...

Home Buildings and Contents Home Insurance: This type of home insurance covers the cost of your house and any contents within your home. You should carefully check what contents do home insurance companies cover.

Home Insurance only: This type of house insurance covers the cost of your house.

Some buildings and contents insurance companies also offer a range of optional extras which you should consider, when you buy home insurance, typically these include accidental damage cover which as the name suggests covers against accidentally damaged items.

Other Home Buildings and Contents Cover Companies:

Kwik Fit Home Insurance

TheAA Home Insurance

Endsleigh Home Insurance

GoCompare Home Insurance

MORE TH>N Home Insurance

LV Home Insurance

Norwich Union Direct Home Insurance